Earlier this year I was invited by shikino1003 to participate in a Japanese Newmann doujinshi anthology, and I jumped at the offer because holy moly how cool is that?!
But yeah, here’s the comic I drew for the anthology!
Please read RIGHT to LEFT!
reblogging for day crowd!
"Where is my Edward Cullen?"
"Where is my Damon Salvatore?"
"Where is my Christian Grey?"
For your sake, jail I hope.
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
Speaking of holosuites, happy birthday.
And finally, (maybe) last but not least, some birthday Garak and Bashir for ladyyatexel~
even more birthday Garaks for ladyyatexel
Garak is one of the best gifts one can receive~
Was that an attack? You see, you do it so well, with such charm, it’s hard to tell.
Is there any chance you yourself are a time traveller?
Today’s editing job—not that it’s different from yesterday’s editing job—because it’s the same paper—is brought to you by the em-dash—not to be confused with the en-dash or hyphen—which are each a whole ‘nother discussion.
If—perhaps—you must edit a paper—and really, who wants to do that over Labor Day weekend?—but if you must because of ignored deadlines—by authors—please amuse the editor by making them think—over and over again—that they are in a Regency novel—perhaps by Austen?—by using em-dashes—as many times as possible. Really—it makes me feel like—I’m breathless—and am going to—faint away by the time—I’m done reading.
Reblogging because perfect gif is fucking perfect.
garak ??? nah what a jerk what a— [trips] [hundreds of thousands of photos of garak spill out of jacket] w-what a fuckign asshole i these arent mine im just [gathering them up frantically sweating] listen i just listen fuck [thousands of pictures of garak scatter across the floor] shit fcuk im holding them for a friend just listen
This woman has a lot of good shit to say.